VIDEO CASE STUDY
GOT A PROJECT YOU WANT TO DISCUSS?
CONTACT US AT email@example.com
VIDEOS AND PHOTOS BY
Kornel Krzemien at Flint Media Group
The Chartwell Group
City of London
This residential refurbishment of an apartment in a luxury riverside development, next to the Tower of London, was a great opportunity for Gaysha and GS Contracts to work together. Working to a striking design by Casa Alta Design, GS Contracts produced all of the bespoke items of joinery and worked in conjunction with Gaysha on the fit-out.
A brief description of the works involved is listed below:
- Full internal strip out of property
- New internal layout & partition walls
- New M&E installation throughout
- New floor finishes throughout
- Installation of new kitchen
- Installation of new bathroom & restroom
- Installation of all bespoke joinery
- High quality decoration throughout
- Manufacture and installation of joinery items including:
- Bespoke Entertainment Units
- Bespoke Wall & Pillar Cladding
- Bespoke Corridor Cladding
- Bespoke Headboards
- Bathroom Vanity Units
- Bespoke Lobby Louvres
- Bespoke Walk-in Wardrobes & Shoe Storage
The twin difficulties of Brexit and Coronavirus made this a tricky project for all involved. One of the many problems caused by the worldwide pandemic lockdowns has been worldwide timber shortages which have resulted in price increases across the UK. Not an ideal backdrop for a project involving so much wood!
The situation was managed through effective communication, making sure everyone involved was informed of any delays promptly so programs could be discussed and revised accordingly.
The End Result
The end result is a completely unique and stunning contemporary apartment with gorgeous bespoke wood features everywhere you look, from the intricate bedroom wall panels to the functional Louvre room divider. It was a pleasure to work on such a great design with an amazing team. Thanks to everyone involved!
SHARE THIS PROJECT:
Gaysha is a London-based fit out & refurbishment contractor, specialising in sustainable refurbishments of listed and historic buildings, and operating across the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
Gaysha Ltd, Work.Life, 4 Crown Place, London EC2A 4BT
Tel: 0203 887 3623 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.gaysha.co.uk